SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
This is a contract position.
This is a contract position for a person who would like 15-20 hours a month, to start, as a social media consultant. This person is responsible for developing and implementing content + design across multiple social platforms.
This contractor will:
- draft monthly (or weekly) editorial calendars for multiple clients
- design graphics to support social content
- provide social media engagement, answering online questions and comments
- manage social media projects
- assist in social media strategy
- develop social advertising strategy and implementation
- assist with live social coverage
- provide analytic reports
- think strategically while working tactically
· Proven ability to manage Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
· Creativity is essential; Graphic design, video, and/or photography experience is a bonus!
· Use of scheduling tools
· Use of advertising options and best practice for social advertising
· Ability to provide data and narrative reports
· Ability to start and execute tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability to manage multiple assignments (and personalities) and assign priority
To submit a proposal.
Submit the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Brief outline of your understanding of the project
· Capabilities Statement, optional
· Portfolio/Resume—digital would be great
· Social media links/samples
A little about us.
MEPR Agency is a (10 year old) boutique public relations and brand strategy agency based in Nashville, TN. We primarily work with small entrepreneurial businesses, non-profits, and government agencies. We have worked with clients in a variety of industries who want to tell their story thoughtfully, need to work through a shift in their culture, want to engage with a diverse (or hard to reach) audience, and understand that communications must be a part of the business’s strategic plan for growth, and not an after thought.