Celebrating the True Meaning of "Music City"
Nashville is more than country music and the jefferson street jazz and blues festival ensures that African American's who've contributed to the city are recognized
*photos by Rhino Pic
Jefferson Street United Merchants Partnership (J.U.M.P)
for the 16th Annual Jefferson Street Jazz & Blues Festival & Bridge to Excellence
This year, and previous years, the festival and entertainment market has become crowded with competing events with similar names and audiences. Our challenge was to develop a more competitive visual brand and general market appeal for the 16th Annual Festival. re-brand and enhance the Jefferson Street Jazz and Blues Festival in its 16th year; also allowing the organization to compete in a crowded music market.
We developed a comprehensive marketing and public relations campaign that included:
- launched a new website - www.nashvillejazzandbluesfest.com;
- designed all graphics including a save the date, tickets, posters, social media images;
- developed strategy and a robust plan for implementing social media;
- manage marketing initiatives including email marketing strategies and strategic marketing partners;
- manage owned and earned media including traditional and blogger/influencer placements;
- a customized, updated Spotify listening channel leading up to to the Festival;
- developed strategies for greater ticket sales including the launch of bundled weekend ticket and weekend successful negotiation of Groupon;
- weekly reporting including google analytics, social media reporting, and email marketing campaign analytics.
Tickets sold out twice before the weekend, doubling attendance from year's past. The weekend ticket sales were estimated to have resulted in $119,000+ for the nonprofit that would give back to North Nashville businesses and residents.
View More Case Studies.