celebrating the true meaning of "music city"
nashville is more than country music and the jefferson street jazz and blues festival ensures that African American's who've contributed to the city are recognized
*photos by Rhino Pic
Jefferson Street United Merchants Partnership (J.U.M.P)
To re-brand and enhance the Jefferson Street Jazz and Blues Festival in its 16th year; also allowing the organization to compete in a crowded music market.
We developed a comprehensive marketing and public relations campaign that included:
- launching a new website - www.nashvillejazzandbluesfestival.com
- designing of all graphics including a save the date, tickets, posters, social media images
- strategy and implementation of social media
- manage marketing initiatives including email marketing strategies and strategic marketing partners
- manage owned and earned media including traditional and blogger/influencer placements
- develop strategies for greater ticket sales including the launch of bundled weekend ticket and weekend successful negotiation of Groupon
- weekly reporting including google analytics, social media reporting, and email marketing campaign analytics
Tickets sold out twice before the weekend, doubling attendance from year's past. The weekend ticket sales were estimated to have resulted in $119,000+ for the nonprofit.
View More Case Studies.