Office + Marketing Assistant
The right person for this position understands that they will serve as the glue for the office. This hybrid role will support the team, particularly the agency owner, with improving the efficiency of the office and business functions, as well as developing and coordinating marketing initiatives for the growing company.
This person should be punctual, disciplined, resourceful, and self-motivated.
A little about us.
MEPR Agency is a (11 year old) boutique public relations and community engagement agency based in Nashville, TN, with a specific emphasis on intercultural communications - connecting people and stories. We primarily work with entrepreneurial businesses, non-profits, and government agencies in a variety of industries. Our clients call us because they want to thoughtfully tell their story, need to work through a shift in their internal or external company culture, want to engage with a diverse (or hard to reach) audience, or want to manage their reputation through a current or potential business interruption.
Primary work of this position.
- Serve as an assistant to the team and company owner
- Manage all administrative tasks for the company - including correspondence, purchasing, maintaining files, relationship development with vendors, assisting in invoice distribution and account payable
- Support business development efforts, including drafting prospective client proposals, attending new client appointments
- Assist in the assessment and implementation of new tools and processes
- Serving as a brand ambassador, actively working to enhance the agency’s visibility
- Culturally sensitive, able to connect and communicate with a diverse cross section of individuals
- 1 - 3 years experience in administrative, marketing, or communications role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; work experience can be substituted
- Intermediate (or better) proficiency in Google, Mac and Microsoft products
- Excited to tap into your inner entrepreneur
- Excellent communications skills, written and orally
- Ability to manage multiple assignments (and personalities) and assign priority
- Ability to start and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Polished and professional
- Desire to grow with a small, growing company
This is an entry level, full time position. This position includes nights and weekends, as necessary.
To apply, submit the below to email@example.com
Current salary or salary history